Devon Soap Teignmouth Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The Beauty Room at The Devon Soap Company Teignmouth Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
In order to secure your booking we may ask for full payment or a deposit up front.
If you have any medical concerns or issues please include details on your consultation form and discuss with your Spa Therapist prior to treatment. Certain conditions will require a letter from your doctor before we can treat. You can also discuss this in confidence with our staff at the time of booking and they will be able to advise you.
If you are pregnant, please advise at the time of booking so we can advise which treatments are suitable for you.
Deposits/Payment In Advance
For all new clients and extra special spa offers we may request either full payment or part payment up front as a deposit. This is fully refundable so long as 48 hours cancellation notice is given. Appointments can of course be rearranged if the unforeseen does happen.
We require at least 48 hours notice of cancellation prior to your appointment. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will incur a 50% cancellation charge. Failure to cancel and to ‘no-show’ will incur the full charge of the appointment. We hope you understand that by not showing up or by cancelling at the last moment the time we agreed to place aside for you could have been allocated to another client. Thank you for your understanding.
Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue and are non refundable.
Apothespa loyalty card points are offered against every whole £10 spent on either treatments or products. A full loyalty card is worth £5 off products and/or treatments but is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable to cash.
Spa Etiquette & General Information
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your treatment.
- Regretfully, late arrival will result in reduced treatment time.
- All treatments are non refundable.
- Gift Vouchers are non refundable.
- Do not wear jewellery whilst having a treatment.
- Treatment times include consultation time, preparation and treatment
- Do not have heat treatments before waxing. This includes sunbeds.
Manicure & Pedicure
- Do bring or wear open toe shoes
- Offer to pay prior to your manicure and take your car keys out of your hand bag beforehand.
- Please be aware that certain skin or nail conditions could prevent or restrict some treatments.
Please notify prior to your appointment or upon booking.
- Do have a quick shower prior to body treatments.
- Underwear MUST be worn for body or massage treatments.
- Children must be over 13 for treatments. If under 16 they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Alcohol should not be consumed prior to treatment
- Please tell us immediately if your treatment did not reach your expectations
Latest Teignmouth Beauty News and Treatment Special Offers
Totnes and Honiton will open tomorrow, Dartmouth on Wednesday and Teignmouth will open as soon as possible. We thought you’d like to know a little
Our shops are open for business Our 4 stores in Totnes, Honiton, Dartmouth & Teignmouth are still open for sales, unless the government closes us
Tranquility Spa Package : 120 mins : now £80 60 mins – Apothespa Signature Facial (more details below) 60 mins – Full Body Aromatherapy Massage
Our Escape and Unwind Spa Package is on special offer for a limited period only. Escape & Unwind Spa Package : 60 mins : now
Teignmouth February Facial Offer was £49 now only £25! This mad offer is available in our Teignmouth Beauty Room and only until the end of