Devon Soap Teignmouth Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The Beauty Room at The Devon Soap Company Teignmouth - Covid Update, Spa Etiquette & Terms and Conditions 2020
Covid 19 Procedures and Precautionary Steps – What to Expect
1. If you have symptoms of Covid 19 the day before your appointment please let us know immediately. Your appointment will be rebooked if this is the case.
2. Your temperature will be checked on arrival into salon. If your temperature is raised we will not be able to offer you a treatment and will ask you to return home straight away. We will then call you to rearrange.
3. On arrival into our treatment room you will be asked to wash your hands with hot soapy water and to wear a mask in the salon. If you are exempt, we will still require you to wear a mask. Treatments will not be performed without a mask as we owe a duty of care to our staff and clients which follow.
4. Our staff will be wearing full PPE which will include disposable aprons, mask, visor, gloves.
5. Where appropriate and possible we will operate your treatment with the window open / door ajar to increase ventilation
6. There is a minimum treatment time of 30 minutes and a maximum treatment time of 75 minutes. Anything less than 30 minutes is not financially viable due to the deep clean time.
7. We will allow 30 minutes between treatments for deep cleansing
8. We will charge you a fee for the increased cost base per treatment which allows for the provision of disposable towels, masks, gloves, PPE for your therapist and for deep cleaning. This is £5.00 per treatment (which does not actually cover our base costs).
9. We will ask you to pay a deposit or in full for your treatment at the time of booking.
Spa Etiquette & General Information
1. Cancellations must be at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a 50% cancellation charge. Failure to cancel will incur the full charge of the appointment made.
2. Regretfully late arrival will result in reduced treatment time.
3. Please be aware that certain skin or nail conditions could prevent or restrict some treatments. Please notify prior to your appointment or upon booking.
4. All treatments and gift vouchers are non-refundable.
5. Children must be over 13 for treatments. If under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
6. Alcohol should not be consumed prior to treatments.
7. Tell us immediately if your treatment did not reach your expectations.
Latest Teignmouth Beauty News and Treatment Special Offers
Discovery Facial (30 mins) normally £35 now available for on Saturday 19th & 26th September for £25!! Includes: Double cleanse, smoothing scrub, treatment mask, tone
Relax Spa Package normally £62 now available for September for £52. Includes: Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage & Fabulous Foot Therapy Treatment – 75 mins
Hooray! Facials and facial treatments are now back! To celebrate we’re offering 10% off our Serenity and Escape & Unwind Packages – please quote HOORAY10
OFFER NOW ENDED – Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage was £35 now £20! – Teignmouth Beauty Re-Opening Offer
To welcome back our beauty treatments in Teignmouth and introduce our brand new beauty team, we have an amazing re-opening offer! All our therapists are
We are delighted to announce that we are able to start offering beauty treatments in all our locations from 6th August. Please call to book:
Totnes and Honiton will open tomorrow, Dartmouth on Wednesday and Teignmouth will open as soon as possible. We thought you’d like to know a little